The following guildelines for Safe Riding have been created by Zombies for Zombies when participating in rides, but also for general use.
- Check your bike before the ride Tyres air and tread.
- Wear the right clothing protection etc.
- Ensure you stay hydrated for the ride.
- Obey the road rules.
- Stay within speed limits.
- Listen to the Safety Briefing at start of each ride.
- Keep a safe distance between each zombie and remember the obligation is on YOU following not the guy in front, but always remember someone is behind you.
- Be aware of your surroundings.
- Ride within your own limits what is comfortable.
- Dont try to keep up you will not be left behind if you feel the group is riding faster than your comfortable slow down.
- If you overtake another vehicle, don't immediately drop back to the riding pace.
- The tribe leader for the run follow his or her lead. The leader also sets the pace.
- The tribe sweeper who brings up the rear and makes sure everyone arrives safely. The sweeper ensure everyone is accounted for.
- Do not try to be Valentino Rossi it's a road ride NOT a race track.
- Lastly have Fun, be Safe and Enjoy the Zombie hospitality.
Please feel free to add your comments and we will add any really helpful suggestions to this list.